Showcasing exceptional quality, and unwavering attention to detail combined with impressive proportions, is this elegant contemporary residence that enjoys uninterrupted panoramic views of the CBD Skyline, Mount Coot-tha and the surrounding leafy suburbs from all levels.
Spread over 3 expansive levels in a commanding elevated position in a sought-after Avenue of Wilston, this architecturally designed family home has rear access to Eildon Reserve. With several indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, the home has plenty of room for the family to spread out in and offers extreme privacy just 4 kms to the CBD.
Cleverly designed with high quality fixtures and fittings and masterfully built by a renowned builder, this home feature:
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and powder room
- Stunning over-sized master suite features a private balcony with panoramic city views and incorporates a wardrobe as well as a customised walk-in robe and an ensuite
- Designer kitchen opens out onto the paved entertaining terrace and includes integrated Miele appliances, induction cooktop, expansive stone island bench & an enviable pantry
- Multiple internal & external living spaces over 3 spacious levels
- Library with built-in cabinetry
- Outdoor entertaining terrace with a water feature flows out from the kitchen
- Sparkling in-ground magnesium swimming pool with automated controller is positioned on the upper terrace and has a tiled entertaining terrace and timber bench seats and opens onto Eildon Reserve
- Polished timber flooring, zoned ducted air-conditioning, vacuum maid, quality curtains, blinds, shutters, and louvres throughout
- Internal laundry with cabinetry, lots of storage and a laundry chute
- Copious amounts of storage throughout
- 3 car basement garage and storage area
- Beautifully manicured gardens and hedges
Enjoying a highly regarded Wilston position, this residence is within the Wilston State School Catchment, St Columba's Primary School and is walking distance to Wilston Village for local shopping, a selection of cafes, parklands, and bikeways. and a short commute to the CBD or airport.
Just minutes to the Royal Brisbane Hospital, QUT Kelvin Grove Campus, Kedron Brook Parklands, Newmarket Village shopping Centre and Cinema complex and Windsor's Home Zone.
Easy access to all Elite Private Schools via local public transport (bus & rail) and a short commute to the CBD, Airport, North and Sunshine Coasts.
This is living at its finest in a sought-after inner-city location!