Expertly designed to complement its extraordinary setting, this three-bedroom sanctuary perfectly balances a tranquil atmosphere with proximity to Brisbane's CBD. Showcasing sophisticated interiors, a lavish in-ground swimming pool and a truly enviable outlook, this dual-level home will capture the attention of families, entertainers and luxury-lovers alike.
Undeniably stylish, the property includes:
- Timber floors and accents, as well as natural stone feature walls, banks of full-height glass, elegant fireplaces and a calming neutral colour palette
- Incredibly spacious open-plan living and dining area on the upper level that is accompanied by a functional study
- Adjoining terrace and linked al fresco area boasting an outdoor kitchen and a built-in barbecue
- Immaculate kitchen displaying granite benchtops, a breakfast bar, quality appliances and ample cupboard storage
- Large fully-fenced grassed rear yard featuring landscaped gardens and a sparkling in-ground swimming pool with a timber deck
- Opulent master bedroom upstairs encompassing both a built-in and walk-in robe, plus a generous second covered deck
- Luxe ensuite including dual vanities and a separate shower and bath
- Another study and three additional bedrooms; one is fitted with a built-in robe
- Well-appointed main bathroom, a tidy powder room and a separate laundry with side access
- Secure dual garage, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and downlights
Just five kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and minutes from popular riverwalks, this resplendent home is also close to Racecourse Road's attractions and the fashionable Portside Wharf precinct. A slew of boutiques, restaurants and cafe are nearby, as are the Eagle Farm and Doomben racecourses. The Ascot train station, the Bretts Wharf Ferry Terminal and a number of leafy parklands are also easily accessible from this address.
Falling within the Ascot State School and Aviation High catchment areas, this impeccable property is also a short drive from Saint Margaret's Anglican Girls School, Saint Agatha's Primary School, Saint Rita's College and Clayfield College. Students can also catch a CityCat to UQ's Saint Lucia and QUT's Gardens Point campuses. Do not miss this exclusive opportunity - call to arrange an inspection today.