Offering riverside luxury at its finest, this sophisticated 268sqm penthouse style abode invites you to discover all the advantages of living in one of Brisbane's most coveted inner-city suburbs. Only 50 metres from the Brisbane River and 2km from Brisbane City, this expertly crafted property is one of just five residences in the newly built 'Oletta'.
Intelligently designed by the award-winning architects Hayes Anderson Lynch, the whole-level apartment includes:
- European oak timber floors, lofty ceilings, banks of integrated joinery and brass accents, and full-height glass making way for an abundance of natural light and cross-through river breezes
- Incredibly spacious open-plan living and dining areas that seamlessly unfold to a substantial wrap-around balcony accessible via stacked glass sliding doors, extending the entertainment options allowing you to unwind, relax and entertain while enjoying the blissful views that surrounds the home
- Enviable state-of-the-art kitchen boasting a breakfast bar, Cloudburst Concrete Caesarstone benchtops, impressive pendent lighting, a butler's pantry/bar with recess doors and ample 2-Pac satin-finish joinery accents, plus a full suite of premium VZUG appliances including a gas cooktop, a combination steam oven and pyrolytic electric oven
- Additional media/family room with additional balcony space looking out to panoramic city views
- Luxurious master suite showcasing 100% wool carpet flooring and custom walk-in wardrobe
- Opulent ensuite encompassing dual vanities, free-standing bath, hidden shower with dual shower-heads, ample storage and a separate powder room
- Two additional bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes and are serviced by a well-appointed main bathroom
- Ideally separated fourth bedroom displaying an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony, perfect for guests or au pair
- Powder room, large separate laundry and plenty of storage throughout
- Additional lavish features include but not limited to zoned ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and pendent and down lighting throughout
- Direct lift access to your own level via a personal lobby
- Two side-by-side car parks and exclusive use of a 3sqm lockup storage area.
Beyond your front door, an exceptional lifestyle awaits within the fashionable vibrancy of Newstead. A plethora of nearby temptations include but not limited to Jocelyn's Provisions, Rogue Bar + Bistro, Malt Pier, Mica Brasserie, the iconic Breakfast Creek Hotel and a number of boutique breweries and barefoot bowls at Queensland's oldest bowls club. Additionally, experience Mas and Miek Ceramic House, Maud Street Photo Gallery, Golden Pig Restaurant and Cooking School and Newstead Studios which are all moments away.
Riverwalks and the popular Gasworks and James Street precincts are also close by and you're a mere 250 metres from Newstead Park, 800 metres from the Bowen Hills train station, bus stops at the end of the street and a short stroll the Teneriffe Ferry Terminal allows you to catch a CityCat over to fashionable Oxford Street for a romantic dinner.
A number of projects in the area will also positively impact 'Oletta', including the new Breakfast Creek Green Bridge, the recently completed Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle Precinct and the $700-million Kingsford Smith Drive Upgrade, making access to the northern suburbs a breeze.
Falling within the Ascot State School, Fortitude Valley State Secondary College and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas, this elegant residence is also a short drive from Saint Margaret's Anglican Girls School, Clayfield College and Saint Rita's College.
'Oletta' is a truly unique and boutique buying opportunity that is not to be missed. Call to arrange an inspection today.