Utterly luxurious, this beautifully crafted home on a 916sqm allotment invites you to enjoy an enviable lifestyle. Positioned amongst multi-million-dollar properties in the coveted Brisbane Corso, this five-bedroom residence encompasses 970sqm of undercover living, two swimming pools and a private boat pontoon.
Designed with impeccable attention-to-detail, the tri-level home provides vast amounts of space for relaxing and hosting guests in style. Boasting an internal lift and seamlessly connecting with its extraordinary setting, the property includes:
- Sleek tiled floors, magnificent five-metre voids, timber-clad ceilings, a unique in-ground water feature, floor-to-ceiling glass, a Jet Master fireplace and a stone feature wall
- Incredibly spacious open-plan living and dining area that you will love sharing with guests
- Adjoining formal lounge room, a media room and a grand entry foyer showcasing a timber staircase
- Immaculate gourmet kitchen displaying a breakfast bar, 80-millimetre stone benchtops, a full suite of Miele appliances, banks of soft-close cabinetry, a butler's pantry and preparation area
- Full-height stacked glass sliding doors opening out to a covered balcony capturing stunning Brisbane River views
- Sizeable ground-level rumpus or games room equipped with a bar, a projector and a linked balcony
- Phenomenal separate in-ground swimming pool, heated spa and timber deck
- Fully-fenced grassed rear yard, landscaped gardens and a boat pontoon with power and water available
- Sophisticated open-plan ensuite featuring dual vanities, a glass-framed powder room and a separate bath and shower
- Functional ensuited home office on the entry level that can serve as a fifth bedroom
- Plantation shutters, downlights, ducted air-conditioning, Dynalite lighting system, surround sound technology and electric blinds
Despite being just seven kilometres from Brisbane's CBD, this incomparable residence feels like an exclusive sanctuary. With a magnolia-dotted front garden and views of verdant greenery, this exceptional home is ideally immersed into nature.
Residents will also appreciate being part of Yeronga's welcoming community; a plethora of popular dining options, shops and parklands are only minutes away. Other conveniences in the area include a multitude of city-bound bus stops and the Fairfield and Dutton Park train stations.