Offering the liveability of a large family home and the sophistication of an inner-city retreat, this lavish single-level apartment demands to be seen. A harmonious blend of refined contemporary style and modern functionality, this incomparable property truly is luxury redefined.
What will really impress is the abode's exclusivity and attention-to-detail. Set in the newly constructed Lusso Residences from acclaimed group Cloud10 Property, the apartment is just one of six properties, with no two being designed exactly the same.
Another highlight for this residence is its breathtaking outlook. Overlooking leafy Jack Cook Memorial Park and its manicured sporting grounds, the apartment also captures magnificent views of Mount Coot-tha, the Toowong Towers and the Brisbane Boys' College clock tower.
This phenomenal setting, combined with an incredibly intelligent floorplan and the highest quality finishes, makes the apartment the ultimate sanctuary for corporate couples, empty-nesters and growing and established families who desire low-maintenance living.
Inside the light-filled property, you will find:
- Exquisite open-plan living and entertainment area showcasing Tasmanian oak timber flooring, coffered ceilings with LED lighting and floor-to-ceiling stacked glass sliding doors
- Spectacular gourmet kitchen encompassing sleek integrated Aran Cucine cabinetry, Dekton Porcelain benchtops, brushed brass tapware, smoked glass mirrored cabinetry, an oversized breakfast bar, study nook, Clipsal Iconic Range power points with USB points and a full suite of Gaggenau appliances, including an induction cooktop, full oven, convection microwave and a warming tray
- Sensational dining area presented with additional integrated cupboard storage, a bar space and dual Liebherr integrated fridge freezers, plus a full-height wine cellar also by Liebherr
- Adjoining covered al fresco area that seamlessly connects to the indoors and boasts an integrated outdoor kitchen with Gaggenau barbecue, teppanyaki plate and wok grill
- Opulent Charmeuse Ambroise-carpeted master bedroom featuring a generous walk-in robe and an adjoining balcony
- Well-appointed ensuite with large-scale QuantumSix porcelain in Calacatta Oro tiling, a dual-head shower, dual sinks, Victoria & Albert freestanding volcanic stone bath and Reflekta LED oval mirrors that can be heated to remove condensation
- Sizeable media room and study separated from the residence's front central area by an oversized solid-core Tasmanian oak sliding door
- A further three well-sized bedrooms with built-in robes; each bedroom is also compatible with pay television and data
- Two of the three secondary bedrooms include direct access to a rear courtyard and Dengate Lane beyond
- Stylish main bathroom boasting ample storage space and high-end finishes
- Well-proportioned second al fresco area and landscaped grassed courtyard with high powder-coated aluminium privacy screens that will suit older children and small pets
- Functional laundry with the same premium touches found throughout the apartment
- Brilliant touches like MyAir zoned ducted air-conditioning with smartphone control, Fermvision intercom security and individually gauged 3.2 kilowatt PV solar power system
- Residents can also enjoy the use of three car spaces, a three-phase charging unit for electric cars, a private storage cage and a 15-person Schindler elevator
Not compromising on space, this superb abode has been expertly crafted to offer distinctly zoned areas that effortlessly connect. Allowing both parents and children to enjoy their own individual entertainment areas, this immaculate property sets the standard for modern apartment living.
Bearing all the hallmarks of a cherished home, this excellent residence is a leisurely stroll from expansive parklands, cafes, restaurants and shops. With public transport options right on its doorstep, this enviable abode is also only seven kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and three kilometres from the University of Queensland's Saint Lucia campus.
This impeccable apartment falls within the catchment areas of Ironside State School and Indooroopilly State High School, which is renowned for its International Baccalaureate Program. This impressive property is also close to a variety of prestigious private schools, including Saint Peters Lutheran College, Brisbane Boys' College, Bridgidine College and Holy Family Primary School. Do not miss this exciting and rare opportunity - call to arrange an inspection today.