Located in a quiet tree-lined street in Wilston's most sought after parkland enclave is this stylish Contemporary family home. Spread over 2 expansive levels this home offers spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining areas and enjoys views over parklands, bikeways and a children's playground.
Situated on a low maintenance block, the property is walking distance to transport (rail and bus), Home Zone Shopping Centre, child care, Wilston Village cafe and restaurant precinct, schools and is conveniently located less than 4 kms to the CBD.
Offering a spacious well-proportioned layout, this home is spread over 2 expansive levels and features:
- 6 bedrooms, 3 designer bathrooms
- Expansive open plan living and dining areas on the upper level
- Rumpus room and study area on the lower level
- Superbly appointed kitchen with designer cabinetry, stone bench tops and glass splash backs
- Expansive full width upper rear deck with panoramic views over parklands
- Rear deck on the lower levels flows onto the child friendly fully fenced yard
- Ducted vacuum maid, polished timber flooring, zoned ducted air-conditioning, security
- Double car lock up garage + storage
- Wilston State School, St Columba's Primary School and Kelvin Grove State High School
- Rail or bus to Elite Private Schools, walk to QUT (Kelvin Grove Campus) The Royal
Brisbane Hospital and Victoria Park Golf and Function Centre
- Easy access to all major arterial roads, bridges and newly built tunnels (ICB, Clem 7,
Legacy Way) and The Airport Link and Private and Public hospitals
Move straight in with nothing left to do but to enjoy an inner city lifestyle!