Timeless Elegance with Exclusive Bushland Surrounds
This extraordinary tri-level home presents an unmissable opportunity for those seeking a prestigious home and a luxurious lifestyle set on over 3 acres of verdant bushland.
Positioned amongst beautiful residences in a leafy Kenmore Hills enclave, the home has been meticulously crafted by highly renowned architect Ian Webb. Benefitting from remarkable attention-to-detail, the property includes:
- Grand column-adorned exterior and manicured front gardens, plus rosewood joinery, ornate plastered ceilings, elegant timber floors, marble and granite accents, majestic voids, floor-to-ceiling glass, a sweeping timber staircase and a dazzling chandelier in the entrance foyer with a remote control electric hoist for easy light bulb changing.
- Incredibly spacious formal ballroom on the middle level with parquetry flooring, a dome-style ceiling, a marble fireplace and breathtaking greenery views.
- Generous open-plan living and dining area with an adjoining al fresco area, as well as a fully-equipped home theatre featuring a 'night sky' ceiling, two levels of seating and a large storage room.
- Enviable commercial-size kitchen displaying two separate work areas, an enormous walk-in pantry, a breakfast bar, ample cupboard storage, Miele steam and wall ovens, a Gaggenau induction cooktop and a Falcon freestanding oven and cooktop.
- Separate lounge room with a wet bar, a formal dining room punctuated by a fireplace, a connecting sitting room, another lounge room, a study and a library with 15 metres of rosewood shelving.
- Massive games room downstairs with another fireplace and a full-size billiard table, as well as a linked rumpus room encompassing a wet bar and a temperature-controlled 1,232-bottle wine cellar.
- Large outdoor terrace leading to manicured gardens and a 12-metre in-ground horizon edge swimming pool with a heat pump and extra storage.
- Opulent parents' retreat on the upper level complete with a private balcony, a sitting room, a marble fireplace and dual walk-in robes.
- Luxurious ensuite showcasing full-height marble tiling, dual shower heads, dual vanities, a built-in dressing table, blue pearl granite benchtops and a separate frameless shower and spa bath.
- Three additional bedrooms with walk-in robes; two share an ensuite, while one has its own.
- Another two bedrooms on the middle level also featuring walk-in robes and a shared ensuite.
- Self-contained dwelling on the ground level including a full kitchen, an ensuited bedroom fitted with a five-door built-in robe, laundry facilities, terrace access and a sizeable living and dining area.
- Secure six-car garage, an abundance of storage, a lower level laundry, powder rooms on all three levels, a walk-in linen closet, a three-level laundry chute, a Kone six-person elevator with a Kone 3G GSM wireless telephone, commercial-grade ducted air-conditioning, a 5,000-litre and a 10,000-litre rainwater tank, NBN connection, a security alarm system, Crimsafe screens, an intercom system, Gutter Guards and a multi-room integrated music system.
The residence is also being sold with its furniture and certain pieces of its art collection included.
This unrivalled home is just minutes from a multitude of bush walking tracks along with shops and dining options including Kenmore and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre while UQ's St Lucia campus is also nearby.
Falling within the Chapel Hill State School and Kenmore State High School catchment areas, this impressive property is also a short drive from Our Lady of the Rosary School, Stuartholme College and Brisbane Boys College along with a number of other private schooling options. Do not miss this rare opportunity - call to arrange an inspection today.