57 Enderley Road, Clayfield
Contact agent for details
Architectural Excellence in Clayfield's Finest Position
Proudly positioned on a 1,215sqm corner allotment in an exclusive tree-lined street, this exquisite home retains the original character and proportions of a significant Californian Bungalow with immaculate gardens, large pool and lush grassed yard, providing the perfect foundation for a rewarding family future.
The entry foyer introduces a refined formal living room with fireplace which opens to the front porch, framed by beautifully landscaped surrounds. Hardwood herringbone floors, high coffered ceilings and original led-light windows provide a sense of unrivalled quality and timeless appeal from a bygone era. Moving through the home an impressive extension by renowned Architect Tim Stewart blissfully blends old with new and creates versatile light-filled spaces which present options for living and entertaining year-round.
The kitchen has just undergone a complete remodel and is appointed with a suite of high-end appliances and wealth of preparation space making it ideal for family entertaining. The kitchen looks out to the atrium, a breathtaking indoor/outdoor space that serves as the heart of the home and ultimate space for open-air relaxing, dining and entertaining. An adjoining climate-controlled wine cellar, a two-way gas fireplace and a retractable roof complete this idyllic space and offers an array of flexible living options. Immense sliding glass doors open onto a grassed courtyard with outdoor pizza oven and views of the large in-ground pool.
Flexible zoned accommodation is spread across two levels, effortlessly catering to modern family requirements. On the ground floor, two generous bedrooms with built in robes are accompanied by two bathrooms. Large living, dining and additional formal lounge space also complete this level. The master suite offers his and hers wardrobes, spacious ensuite and bay window to capture the morning sun.
Upstairs showcases two additional bedrooms with built in robes and bathroom with stand-alone tub. Completely private and separate and on its own floor is a fifth bedroom complete with built in robe and views of the yard and pool.
- 1,215sqm block, immaculate gardens, exclusive street
- Five bedrooms all with wardrobes, three bathrooms
- Ascot State School catchment. Short walk to St Rita's
- Contemporary extension by Architect Tim Stewart
- Alfresco dining with retractable roof, sliding doors and two-way fireplace
- Large flat front and rear grassed yard with in-ground pool
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertaining spaces
- Recently remodelled Kitchen and upstairs bathroom
- Climate controlled, show piece glass wine cellar
- Ducted air conditioning and security system installed
- 6kms to Brisbane's CBD and 7kms to airport
- Study space, powder room and laundry on ground floor
- Designed to capture north-east aspect and views from upstairs
For your chance to secure this landmark home, please contact Drew Davies on 0421 078 273 or Carter Lagana on 0490 020 954.
Judy Goodger Prestige
5/572 Brunswick Street
New Farm 4005
T 0438 767 377
F 07 3107 5151
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.