105 Newman Avenue Camp Hill
Contact agent for details
Hilltop Grandeur with City Views on 911m2
Taking pride of place at the top of Camp Hill's finest street and capturing sublime city views, this sprawling family address is one of rare scale and opulence.
Fusing Hamptons detail and touches of Hollywood-inspired glamour, every element of this bespoke home is as unique as it is beautiful. Laden with Carrara marble, rich stained hardwood Kwila flooring and handcrafted joinery, the no-expense-spared home has been built and finished to unsurpassed standards.
Boasting an extraordinary 658m2 of under-roof space, the north-facing residence encompasses five king-sized bedrooms, a private home office and series of flowing yet distinct indoor-outdoor living zones across the spectacular ground floor. Most are enhanced by sweeping district, city skyline and White Hill Reserve views.
Designed for both relaxed family time and entertaining on a grand scale, the home offers the perfect space for any occasion. Prepare a gourmet feast in the designer kitchen with high-end appliances and butler's pantry. Play billiards and enjoy a glass of Champagne with friends in the elegant sunken lounge. Or throw a lavish party that spills out to the poolside alfresco terrace and resort-style cabana with professional wet bar.
Executed with rare quality and attention-to-detail, this family commissioned home from the esteemed Toscano Constructions features:
- 3metre-high ceilings across both levels (coffered on ground); spiralling central void
- Curved timber staircase and handcrafted Alpine stone chimney
- Three distinct living areas (open-plan family; media/rumpus room; sunken entertaining lounge with gas fireplace)
- Private home office and upper level integrated study area
- Stunning kitchen with Carrara marble bench tops; Honed Herringbone Carrara marble splashback and full butler's pantry
- High end European and American made appliances including both gas and induction cooktops, oven, combi-steam oven; integrated fridge/freezer
- Master retreat with lavish dressing room and ensuite fit for "Hollywood royalty" plus a private terrace balcony capturing never-to-be-built-out city and mountain views
- Second ensuited bedroom with walk-in robe
- Four magnificent bathrooms featuring a combination of Carrara and Pietra Grey marble; high end heritage-style tapware; custom fittings
- Glass-framed saltwater swimming pool and spa
- Large secure grassed area for children and pets; beautiful landscaped front gardens
- Fan-cooled alfresco terrace featuring outdoor kitchen, Ziegler + Brown gas BBQ, charcoal BBQ, log fireplace
- Luxurious and versatile pool house/cabana with marble-top bar (Vintec wine fridges) and TV/audio wiring; guest retreat/6th bed option
- My Air zoned ducted air-conditioning; Crimsafe screening to capture hilltop breezes
- Digital video intercom; security system; keyless entry
- Ducted vacuum
- Hand-painted joinery; wainscot wall panelling; solid timber skirtings
- French doors and windows; striking feature walls
- Designer light fittings and ceiling fans; plantation shutters
- Custom integrated glass wine display in the lounge
- Black and white Carrara Marble tiles to entry; French pattern travertine to alfresco
- Double remote integrated garage with epoxy flooring, storage and barn-style doors
Situated in a peaceful tree-lined street and surrounded by other multi-million-dollar homes, this exceptional address is just a short stroll to transport, the popular Florence cafe, as well as the restaurants and boutiques of Martha Street or Camp Hill Marketplace with Woolworths and specialty shops. It also offers outstanding proximity to the picturesque Whites Hill Reserve, highly regarded childcare, elite schools, Coorparoo Square, Westfield Carindale and the CBD just 5km away.
A home of sheer distinction, we invite you to experience 105 Newman Ave Camp Hill.
Judy Goodger Prestige
5/572 Brunswick Street
New Farm 4005
T 0438 767 377
F 07 3107 5151
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.